Delicious, aromatic, naturally sweet Apple Cinnamon Tea Infusion to warm you up these chilling winter days! So cozy and delicious!. High in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Let’s get comfortable!
I have to confess, I’ve never been much of a tea drinker in my life, but I recently discover the hydrating and comforting power of sipping fruit infused water.
It helps you boost your mood and energy instantly specially if you just woke up. Best of all it is natural and super healthy and a great replacement for that morning coffee habit you are trying to quit. Isn’t that amazing! Heck,Yeah!.
So let’s go make it!.
It takes little to no time preparation, and uses easy to find everyday, winter ingredients you might already have at home: dried apples, raisins, cinnamon stick and warm to hot water, that is all. 1; 2; 3…Yey!
I love dehydrating my own fruit at home using an Excalibur dehydrator that I recently bought Yey!, that way I’m in control of both, temperatures used and drying time but no worries dried apple rings are easy to find at any health food store or you can source it online too!.
Spice up your Tea
You can also add other dried fruits or spices of your liking for flavour twists: cardamom pods, cloves, fresh ginger slices, drops of fresh lemon or lime juice to increase the healthy benefits. Hummm, so delightful!.
This is a very special fragrant, sweet, warming tea to make on a cold winter day, anytime of the day you please shared with family or friends over a relaxing conversation at home or work!
Pair this infused apple tea recipe with this to die for, guilt-free, ooey gooey chocolatey Mulberry Energy Bites. Treat. Yo. Self, 1; 2; 3; Miam!.
Do you want more healthy recipes like this one? What more would you like to see on the blog?. Let me know on the comments below! Remember to take a picture and tag it #simplycrudelicious #crudelicioso on Instagram so I can see your happy, healthy teatime creation!.
4-ingredients Apple Cinnamon Tea Infusion
Healthy, nourishing, delicious and aromatic Apple Cinnamon winter Tea Infusion to warm you up these chilling winter days!
- 1 cup dried apples
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 4 to 5 cups warm to hot water
- sliced ginger ~ optional (to your liking)
- Add ingredients to a large mouth wide mason jar.
- Cover with warm to hot water, put a lid on very loosely and place on kitchen countertop. Let it steep for 30 minutes. ~ I steep it overnight to get a more intense fruit spiced flavor and boost of health benefits.
- Serve on tea mugs or small drinking glasses.
- Enjoy it!.
- I steep my tea overnight to get a more intense fruit spiced flavour and boost of health benefits and drink it next day at room temperature.
- Use warm to hot water ~ not boiling water if you want to keep it raw!.
- Nutritional information is a rough estimate taken from Cron-O-Meter.
Cuisine Raw vegan
Serving Size 2 cups ~ 480ml aprox.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.2 g
Sodium 41.7 mg
Total Carbohydrates 40.55 g
Dietary Fiber 4.75 g
Sugars 34.95 g
Protein 0.85 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.