My favourite green juice recipe for detox, weight-loss and beautifying the skin, all in one green apple pineapple cucumber detox juice. So good! So delicious!, Miam!.
I AM OFFICIALLY A GREEN JUICE GODDESS
I’ve been taking over the kitchen for the last ten days making amazing combinations of fruits, veggies, leafy greens, herbs and spices to create delicious and nourishing juices to stock up my fridge and have plenty of juice to drink during the day, it means having at least 96oz ~ 3L of juice ready available for me to drink.
Making fruit juices and green juices at home it is fun, indeed!. I’ve been loving and enjoying the juice challenge experience completely though super challenging at times I find it an amazing way to keep my body hydrated, boost my beauty and feel energized in no time and although I love preparing my meals, it’s also nice to take a break from the kitchen. I just juice, juice, juice… hehehe!
You can totally make supreme delicious juices at home without a juicer by blending all your ingredients in a Blender and running the pulp through a fine mesh strainer or using a nut milk bag not only it will save you kitchen counter space but a couple of dollars too, until you feel ready to level up your health game and get one! (which btw I highly recommend).
MY REASONS TO START A JUICE CLEANSE
There are many reasons to start or try a juice detox, from wanting to lose weight, feel and look great, substitute unhealthy habits to reconnect with your inner self. For me it has been about wanting to improve my digestion, assimilation and elimination processes something I’ve been working upon since engaging in a raw vegan lifestyle.
When you give your body a rest you are allowing it to have the time and space to work in areas, organs and tissues of your body that might need that extra energy for recovery and regeneration, you are lessen the input and stress in your gut and pressing the reset button of your health. How great is that!.
Before starting this 21 days juice cleanse, I never thought how much of a transformational experience this was not only to heal internally but to feel empowered, appreciative, grateful and mindful upon my relationship with my food, with myself to become a more mindful-conscious-intuitive-contemplative eater and a gentle, graceful person that I’m already are.
Whatever your reasons to start a juice challenge, be it 1 Day, 3 Day, 5 Day, 7 Day… I encourage to give it a try. It is a great healthy habit to add to your lifestyle and transform how you feel and look from the inside out.
EASY JUICE RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS
This green juice detox recipe is perfect for newbies! The balanced of sweet and zesty flavours from citrus fruits: green apples, pineapple, lemon along with leafy greens and a variety of veggies: kale, celery, cucumber and a subtle kick from ginger root makes it supremely delicious, sweet, zesty and smooth. A total winner you’ll love!, Promise!.
It is also nutrient rich, full of vital vitamins: A, C, K, complex B of vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium, copper, manganese…and has an amazing rundown of health benefits:
- Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory support;
- Gastrointestinal relief;
- Immune boosting;
- Anti-cancer properties;
- Hydrates the body, helping it releases out toxins and beautifying your skin;
Ok, my sweet friend!. Drink it up to your health and make fruit and green juices part of your on-going lifestyle!. Salud!.
If you try this recipe, please let me know. Post a comment down below. Take a picture and tag it #simplycrudelicious #crudelicioso on Instagram and spread the love about being intentional about living a healthy life full of joy and vibrancy!.
Beauty Booster Green Apple Pineapple Cucumber Detox Juice
Yield 1 Liter
Green apple, pineapple, cucumber, kale, celery, ginger and lemon combined to create a perfectly sweet and zesty green juice detox recipe for beginners. So good, so delicious!.
1/2 medium pineapple ~ peeled and cut into chunks
3 medium green apples ~ cut into chunks (skin on if organic)
4-5 Large Kale leaves (Lacinato or curly Kale)
1 medium cucumber (skin on if organic)
3 stalks of celery
1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (skin on if organic)
1/2 Lemon or lime (skin on if organic)
- Run all your ingredients through a juice extractor alternating fruits, veggies and greens to make the juicing process more smooth to the machine.
- If you don’t have a juicer blend all your ingredients in a high speed blender and strain the mixture using a fine mesh strainer, pressing down with a spatula or a wooden spoon until you get all the liquid out. You can also use a nut milk bag.
- Serve in a mason jar and drink immediately.
- Although always best when fresh juices can be store in the fridge in glass containers with lid for up to 72 hours.
- Make sure to also try my immune boosting recipe juice and twist the ingredients to your liking!.
- This is the juicer that I own and love! It is easy to clean and makes juicing perfection. If time and money are a concern for you try this one!.
- Source for healthy benefits of fruits, leafy greens and veggies.
- Nutritional information is a rough estimate taken from Cron-O-meter.
Cuisine Raw Vegan
Serving Size 1 Litre
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.4 g
Total Carbohydrates 153.1 g
Dietary Fiber 24.6 g
Sugars 111.2 g
Protein 7.6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.