Coconut Pumkin Pie Spice Banana Smoothie, Halloween is here! Yey!!!… Let’s start it right off with this sweet, delicious, breakfast / lunch smoothie recipe.
Knock knock! Trick or treat, knock knock, treat or trick?!… Happy Halloween!
Eventhough we didn’t celebrate Halloween in Venezuela, my mom use to bake pumkin pie spiced cookies when we were kids. Oh, how I loved the flavor and aroma of the cookies baking in the oven spread all over our cozy home. Mmmm!
Although I no longer eat cooked foods I’m happy I can spice up the Halloween festive mood at home and enjoy the same flavors and aromas of my childhood memories with this flavorful delicious Coconut Pumkin Pie Banana Smoothie.
This pumkin pie spice smoothie recipe it’s very easy to make, has no artifitial flavors, it’s naturally sweetend, slightly spiced and aboslutely supreme sweet delicious. It’s healthy, nourishing and super satisfying too with abundance of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Miam! All you need to enjoy the creepy Halloween day or any fall breakfast or lunch meal while pumkins abounds.
Let’s the fun begin!
The ingredients you are going to need are ripe, sweet speckled bananas, pumkin (your choice), coconut milk (freshly made), coconut water (from a young or hard coconut) and pumkin pie spice a must-have fall ingredient.
Blend your ingredients together using a high speed blender and creepy Boooo! You have a perfect, healthy Halloween breakfast / lunch smoothie or snack in no time!.
Enjoy this delicious Pumkin Pie smoothie along with these delicious chocolate bites, sure to be a healthy, nourishing treat for kids and kids alike, not just for Halloween but for all fall occasions.
Get dressed up and have fun with your attire! Happy Halloween!.
If you make this recipe, let me know, take a picture and tag it #simplycrudelicious #crudelicioso on Instagram so I can see it. Leave a comment below and subscribe for more!
- For a warm pumkin spice smoothie, place your mason jar in a dehydrator at 110ºF for 20 min or until warm enough.
- You can also blend your ingredients for 1 – 2min at high speed. It will get warm by the blending process itself. Be aware that the longer you blend your ingredients the more its nutrients oxidized.
- If you want to make this smoothie recipe lower in fat just subs coconut milk for coconut water or spring water.
- If you can’t find pumkin spice at any local wholefood or grocery store you can order it online.
- Among all nuts or seeds milks Coconut milk is my favorite one. I invite you to make your own coconut nut milk at home!
- Nutritional information is a rough estimate taken from Cron-O-Meter for one whole Coconut pumkin pie spice banana smoothie without toppings.
Serving size: 1 whole recipe without toppings
Energy 957.7 kcal / Water 768.7 g / Carbs 189.6 g / Fiber 22.3 g / Starch 36.8 g / Sugars 112.8 g / Fat 27.6 g / Protein 11.7 g
B1 (Thiamine) 0.3 mg / B2 (Riboflavin) 0.7 mg / B3 (Niacin) 6.2 mg / B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 2.9 mg / B6 (Pyridoxine) 2.4 mg / Folate 168.5 µg Vitamin A 10269.4 IU / Vitamin C 67.7 mg / Vitamin E 2.1 mg / Vitamin K 5.8 µg
Calcium 110.7 mg / Copper 1.0 mg / Iron 4.4 mg / Magnesium 265.4 mg / Manganese 3.2 mg / Phosphorus 306.6 mg / Potassium 3427.4 mg / Selenium 13.4 µg / Sodium 148.9 mg / Zinc 2.3 mg